At Louisiana Family Medicine Clinic, we offer a variety of medical services in order to provide you and your family full-service, primary medical and urgent care.
- We are a Certified Allergy Testing Site
- We are a member of the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for CDL Physicals. National Registry #1487456579.
- We offer Coordination of Care for Home Health, Hospice and Nursing Home Placement.
- Every Monday and Tuesday, Dr. Portacci offers our patients diabetic foot evaluations and treatments.
We specialize in the treatments of headaches. We offer Botox treatment for migraine headaches, and sphenopalatine ganglion blocks for migraine headaches. Both treatment options are shown to have significant improvement in patients suffering from migraines. Dr. Rainwater is certified in both treatment options.
Advanced Eye Exams
We offer the latest technological advancement in screening for diseases of the eye. Our non-mydriatic retinal cameras are patient friendly, because they do not require bright lights or pupil dilation. The camera scans the retina to create 3D color images of the back of the eye, which are transmitted to a board-certified ophthalmologist to be interpreted the same day. This gives patients the comfort and convenience of having a simple, non-invasive test done right here in our clinic.
Our fully modernized clinics provide:
- Onsite Laboratory
- Occupational Medicine
- Job Physicals
- IV Therapy
- Pediatric Vaccines
- KidMed Services
- Bone Density Testing
- Nerve Conduction Testing
- CDL Physicals
- Hormone Replacement
- Botox Injections
- Osteoporosis Treatment
- Joint Injections
- Wellness Exams
- Medical Weight Loss Treatment
- BMI Analysis
- DMS Services (TENS, Braces, Splints)